Trofi Security' Comprehensive Penetration Testing services mimic an attacker seeking to access sensitive assets by exploiting security weaknesses existing across multiple systems. This service not only identifies individual vulnerabilities but also reveals how networks designed to support normal business operations can provide attackers with pathways to backend systems and data.
During the engagement, we begin by assessing your network or application infrastructure’s “weakest links,” as well as other possible venues of attack. We then determine the ramifications of each compromise by attempting to escalate privileges on the entry points and pivoting the assessment to determine whether any other systems can be subsequently targeted and breached.
This service can be customized to include:
- External or internal network penetration tests to assess operating system and services vulnerabilities
- Client-side penetration testing to assess end-user susceptibility to phishing & other social engineering threats
- Application penetration testing
- Wireless penetration testing
- Mobile device penetration testing
- Cross-vector testing to reveal attack paths across multiple infrastructure layers